Sunday, October 23, 2016

Farmers Market yesterday

Yesterday was the second to last Saturday Farmers Market, and it was a gorgeous day to be outside. 


We finally stopped by the Terrior Cheese stand and ate a whole bunch of samples.  It was all so delicious.  We bought a smoked cheddar and I think I'll be back next week to buy one or two more cheeses for the last hurrah.


We also stopped for the first time at the Kombucha stand and sampled it.  The guy was pretty busy and wasn't able to chat much so we tried our samples and bought a small bottle of strawberry agave.  I found this article this morning about making your own Kombucha when I was googling, and it was pretty interesting.  Not that after sampling the stuff one time yesterday I want to dive into making it myself, but it was one of the only websites I recognized in my search, so I went with it.


We also got some beef jerky.  


Last night we cut the sprouts off the stems in preparation for tonights Sunday dinner.  They are so small and adorable!  I am so tempted to try growing sprouts in our garden next year.